Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms that read this post. I wish Zach was here with me to spend the day, but I know he is coming very soon and that is so exciting!!

Today I can't help but be a little sad though. I truly miss the four babies that I lost. I think of them every day but especially on Mother's Day. I made a Memorial Bench in my front yard with four angels on it. I talk to them all the time, but on Mother's Day before church I always go out and sit and talk to them. It may seem a little crazy to some people, but it is what has gotten me through the years. Today I will tell them about how their little brother will be home soon.

My true Mother's Day is coming very soon. It will be the day they place Zach in my arms forever! I get goosebumps just thinking about it! I am so glad that God has lead me down this path. Everything seems to be happening at the right time in my life. Some people say that things start going down hill at 40 but in my case, it is the best time of my life! My son is coming home, I have the most amazing people in my life and more than anything I have the most amazing God who is always there to listen no matter what I have to say.

No comments: