Friday, May 9, 2008

DNA at Embassy

Zach's DNA arrived at the Embassy yesterday afternoon! I should get my Pink today or Monday. So, it is wee hours of the morning and I can't sleep (imagine that). I think my brain is on overdrive! I just keep thinking "maybe this time next week I will be in Guatemala picking Zach up". I layed here thinking about what all I still need to do (which really isn't as much as it feels like). Then I got up and made a Wal-Mart list and then I started cleaning. Hopefully sometime before I leave I will actually get a good nights sleep (I'm not holding my breath on that one). Thank you everyone for all your prayers! After over 16 months in this process my dream is finally coming true!

1 comment:

Tonya Boster said...

I am so happy for you. I can't wait to see pictures from your pick-up trip. Enjoy the special time you will have to begin the bonding process while you are in GU!

Blessings,

Tonya
Arabella's Mommy