Wednesday, May 7, 2008

DNA Left the Lab

Exciting news! DNA matched and is on it's way to the Embassy! I received a FedEx tracking number so I can track when it reaches the Embassy in Guatemala. It is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow by 6:00 p.m. So, this time next week I should be "PINK" which means I will get my appointment date and time to be at the Embassy for the VISA appointment. Wow, I might be picking Zach up in two weeks!!! I can't believe it! You all will be meeting my son soon. Actually I will be meeting my son soon!!!! WOW!!! I really should find a different word than WOW, but that is all that is coming to mind right now. What a great Mother's Day this will be. The only thing that would make it better is if Zach were actually here, but knowing that he will be shortly after Mother's Day is good too. I will post more when I get any news!

1 comment:

Tonya Boster said...

WONDERFUL NEWS BETH! BRING ON THE PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL,

Tonya