Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Home for over a week!

Well, we have been home for over a week and it is wonderful! Everyone keeps asking if it is everything I imagined. My answer to that is "everything and more". Even though I am not getting much sleep, I am still enjoying it. Zach has so much personality! Most days when he wakes up he is smiling and will giggle easily. He is right beside me now trying to help me type. I do have to brag on him. This past weekend he started saying "thank you". I have a polite son!! He is always trying to give someone a toy or his bottle and we always say thank you. I guess he picked it up. He is still yelling momma when I am in the other room (of course I still love that). I waited so long to hear that. Everyone says eventually I will wish he didn't say it, but for now I am loving it!! Zach goes to the doctor Monday for his first visit. They will do several tests on him to make sure everything is OK. I can't imagine anything being wrong. He looks great, is happy and has a healthy appetite.

Well, Zach wants to play so I will go for now. I will type more later.

1 comment:

Tonya Boster said...

I'm happy things are going well for you and Zach. Enjoy your time with your handsome son!

Blessings,

Tonya