Monday, June 30, 2008

Made it through the first week of work

Well, I made it through the first week. It wasn't the best week I have ever had but I expected that. The first day Zach would not even look at me when I got home. I was devastated. I never gave it a thought that he would be mad at me. The second day was a little better and the third day he was happy to see me. It was so hard to leave him each day. I would say that it will get better, but after talking to other parents I know it won't. Saturday when I went in his room after he woke up, he had a huge grin on his face and he said "mom, mom, mom". So, I think he was excited to see me. He is doing so well. He is picking up words left and right. He makes the cutest faces. I will have to get pictures of them and post them here. Saturday he got his first haircut with Aunt Lois. He was so good for her.

Well, I guess that is all for now. I am starting another week at work. Nothing against my job, but I wish I didn't have to work. Talk to you soon!

No comments: