Monday, June 9, 2008

Doctor's Appointment





Here are a couple pictures of Zach in his new pool. He loves it! I think he would still be in it several hours later if I would let him.

I took him to the doctor today. She said he seems to be doing very well. He weighs 21 pounds and is 30 inches tall. He is in the twenty five percentile, but proportioned right. She listened closely to his heart and said that she did not hear a heart murmur at all! Praise the Lord for that!! He got a couple of shots and then they had me hold him down while they took a tube of blood. That was aweful. He was crying and looking right in to my eyes. It broke my heart. They are going to run a bunch of tests to make sure everything is OK with him. We go for a chest x-ray tomorrow morning. Dr. Karen was wonderful! She said he looks good and is right where he needs to be as far as learning, eating, etc. I am so happy and relieved that the appointment is over and went well. They will call me with the other results.

I am truly blessed!

3 comments:

Teri said...

Beth/Zach,

I found this poem and think it says everything:

For My Godchild

As pure as the winter's first snow...you are,

A vision of innocence blessed from afar.

Sent to this earth for us all to love,

A cherished, adorable, gift from above.

A child of the angels and Godchild to me,

The dearest of treasures there ever could be!

We love you both so much.

Love,

Aunt Teri

Deana said...

Beth

I just saw Teri the other night & she told me about your new bundle of joy. I'm so very happy for you. Zach is the luckiest little boy around. Knowing you as I do, you'll be the best mother ever!!

Teri has my email info....let's get together soon.

Deana

Vanessa said...

I'm so glad he got a clean bill of health!! I also have a water bug at my house and she NEVER wants to get out!!
HUGS
Vanessa
www.mommyslilblessings.blogspot.com