Sunday, June 22, 2008

I'm Very Sad Tonight!



See this sweet little face, I have to leave it tomorrow and go back to work. I don't know how I am going to do it. I held him for an hour tonight while he slept and just looked at him and cried. The past five weeks have gone by way to fast. I know I am just being a big baby and everyone has had to go through this, but I can't help it. I finally got my dream and now I have to go to work (so that little dream can eat and live). I know he will have loads of fun with Grandma though! Grandma might get tired of me calling and saying "what's he doing now?" I'm sure she won't mind. We are just going to have to make the most out of the evenings and weekends. And then there's the holidays to look forward to! :)

I love you my sweet little sunshine! Mommy will be home after 4 each day to play!

2 comments:

Tonya Boster said...

Oh Beth, I am sorry. I know it must be hard; I'll be praying for you! Just cram as much fun and snuggling into every evening and weekend as you can. I know that is what I will have to do when I go back to work!

Take care,

Tonya

Vanessa said...

Beth, I know how hard it is to leave your little ones and go back to work, but it will get better!! I'll be keeping you in my prayers that the transition is easier than you think it will be!! By the way I LOVE the family photo!!
HUGS
www.mommyslilblessings.blogspot.com