Saturday, March 13, 2010

Zach is 3







I can't believe it has been so long since I posted. Zach keeps me busy. He is a very active 3 year old. I asked him what he wanted to do for his Birthday and he said bowling, so that's what we did. He had a ball! He got to bowl with Lauren and Emma so that made it much more fun for him.
He had his 3 year check up. He weighs 32 pounds and is 36 1/2 inches tall. This puts him in the 25 percentile for his age group. In the words of Dr. Kathie "He is just a tad small". He is at his age level on most things and above on others. Unfortunately his speech isn't where the Doctor thinks it should be so I have to get him speech therapy. In my opinion he is doing a little better every day so I think if I just waited he will be better in no time at all. But, I will probably go with the Doctors advice.
He is starting pre-school in August. I think he is going to love being with the other kids. Well, maybe not at first, but I think once he gets use to going he will love it! My baby is growing up so fast.
I am still in touch with Zach's foster family through e-mails. I love that they are still part of our lives. They took such good care of him for the first 15 months of his life. I know they love him very much.
Hopefully it won't be so long between posts next time!

1 comment:

Tonya Boster said...

It's so good to see your post. I have been wondering how you all were doing. I lost your email address, so I couldn't email you. My email is blessedbyjewelry@kvnet.org or if you are on facebook, you can add me as your friend.:) Zachary keeps getting cuter!