Tuesday, May 19, 2009

1st Gotcha Day


Here are a couple pictures of Zach at the Park. I was trying to figure out what to do today for our first Gotcha Day and realized that going to the Park (which Zach loves) is probably the best thing for him. We had a great time. It is so hard to believe that it was a year ago today that I held my sweet baby for the first time! Some days it seem like it was just yesterday, but other days it feels like he has been with me forever. We had a great day playing at the Park, McDonalds (at his request), playing soccer in the back yard all afternoon and then out to dinner. It was a great day. I am still so excited to be "Zach's Mom".

3 comments:

Tonya Boster said...

Congratulations on your first gotcha day! The year has flown by!

Take care,
Tony

Tonya Boster said...

I meant Tonya, lol

Gardenia said...

hello. just found your blog. my daughter looks to be about the same age as your son. your profile says you are in Illinois. I'm in northern Ilinois. are we close by eachother?