Tuesday, April 1, 2008

GREAT NEWS!!!


I know I already posted this picture of Zach, but it goes with my good news!! I got out of PGN today and Zach is clapping for that. My agency says that I should be picking him up and bringing him home in 6 to 8 weeks! I am on Cloud 9!! I can't even begin to explain all the emotions that are going on inside me right now! Thank God for answered prayers. "I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him" 1Samuel 1:27
The Gift of Life
I didn't give you the gift of life,
But in my heart I know.
The love I feel is deep and real,
As if it had been so.
For us to have each other
Is like a dream come true!
No, I didn't give you The gift of life,
Life gave me the gift of you.

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Beth! I am SSOOOOOOOO happy for you and Zach! I want to cry...can't wait to see him in person......Lynne

Jill said...

Congratulations, Beth! He is so cute!

Dianne said...

Beth! I just heard the news that you now have his birth certificate with your name on it. I can't wait to see it and little Zach in person. Much Love, Dianne