Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Meet Zach




I have always wanted to be a mom. 15 months ago I started the process of adopting a beautiful baby boy from Guatemala. I started the adoptoion process in December 2006. May 2, 2007 I received a referral for Zachary who was two months old at that time. The minute I layed eyes on the picture of him, I knew he was my son. There has been many ups and downs, but it will all be worth it in the end. I am currently in PGN waiting for the final approval. I think the waiting is the hardest part. In the beginning there was always something that needed to be filled out, notarized, authenticated mailed, etc. but now all there is to do is wait and pray that Zach will be home soon.

1 comment:

Tonya Boster said...

Zach is so handsome! I think you will be glad you started this blog to write down your thoughts and share pictures, etc. I will be praying for you to get out of PGN soon!

Take care,

Tonya