Saturday, March 21, 2009

Zach is 2





My little man is 2 now. Here are some pictures I had taken at Penney's. They turned out so good. His birthday was such a special day. I am so happy I got to spend his 2nd Birthday with him. I got an e-mail from his foster mom wishing him a happy birthday. She said last year she was with him on his birthday and misses him terribly this year. She asked if I was going to teach him Spanish and if so maybe he could call her when he gets older. I think that would be so wonderful. They took such great care of him for the first 14 1/2 months of his life and did such a great job. I will be forever grateful to them! I will ask her if she minds if I post the pictures of her family on here so that all of you can see them. She has two beautiful daughters.

We have a court date on April 9th for Zach's readoption. I am so excited about that. I can get his name changed everywhere and the Doctor's office can finally call him Zach! The next step after the readoption is to apply for his Certificate of Citizenship. We have his last home visit in May and then EVERYTHING will be complete for him and we can finally relax and not think about those things anymore.

Thank you to everyone for your support. I am very lucky to have all of you in my life. I love you all!

If you have not checked out the story on my little friend Abby, please click the button on the right hand side that says "Praying for Abby". She is a sweet little 4 year old that was adopted from Guatemala. She is a very sick little girl and is going through very strong chemo. She needs our prayers along with her family. They are the most amazing christian couple you will ever meet. Abby's illness has brought them even closer to the Lord. How amazing is that! Me and Zach says prayers for Abby every night. (It's cute how he says Abby).

1 comment:

Tonya Boster said...

Zach is so handsome! The pictures are great. Happy 2nd birthday, Zach? Will you be going to the AHH reunion this summer? Maybe we can meet in person there?!

Blessings,
Tonya